Ruswin is a dynamic and robust leader in the security industry that provides comprehensive security solutions for large commercial sites as well as domestic residents. Ruswin focuses on system design and service for all electronic security and locksmith needs for customers, extending throughout Regional Queensland, South East Asia and The Pacific.
Based in Mount Isa, you will be responsible for installing, servicing, maintaining and commissioning high end CCTV, Alarm and Access Control Systems. The hours for the role may vary as you will be working across regional areas that include Mount Isa and surrounds. With health and safety made a priority, working outside of Mount Isa for short periods will be required.
Skills and Experience
• Trade Qualified Security Technician
• Queensland Security Provider Licence – Class 2
• Open Cabling Licence with endorsements: Structured, Coaxial, Optical
• Valid Drivers Licence essential
• Intermediate IT and network knowledge
• Ability to survey customer sites for system requirements to aid in quote preparation
• Ability to fault find, problem solve and repair Electronic Security Equipment
• Experience with installation and service of Electronic Access Control systems - Tecom, Integrity, Gallagher, Cyberlock, Salto etc
• Experience with installation and service of IP CCTV systems
• Quote, price, install and commission CCTV and Video Management systems, security alarms and access control systems
• Ability to complete work within timeframes in a safe manner, including documentation, reporting and administrative tasks
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Networking technologies desirable
• EWP Competency desirable
What's In It For You?
You will be part of team that has a strong, long standing reputation in the security industry who strive to achieve excellent customer service.
• Competitive salary including vehicle, phone and laptop
• Ongoing training and development
• A team of people who are here to support you
• Variety of work opportunities
• Opportunity for career advancement
The remuneration package is negotiable in line with proven skills and experience. Relocation assistance is also offered for the right applicant.
The Ruswin Group is committed to the continued development of their staff and is an equal opportunity employer.
The application process will include these questions:
• Do you hold a current Queensland security provider licence?
• Do you have an Australian Open Cabling Registration?
• Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate - White Card?
• Do you hold a EWP qualification?
• Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding and repair of Electronic Security Equipment?