Review the list below and ensure your home is safe & secure when you go out.
* Most break-ins result from poor security; or windows or doors left UNLOCKED!
* Dead Lock all outside doors.
* Leave inside doors open to allow alarm sensors to do their job.
* Key lock all windows.
* Place all pets outside.
* Turn off stove and heater.
* Turn the telephone answering machine on . (they won’t know if you’re home or not)
* Leave a radio on inside the house, on a talk station if possible.
* Leave a light on inside….. or …. fit a timer switch and have the lights and radio come on and go off now and again. ( to make it appear as if someone is home)
* Turn ON the alarm but don’t share the code with anyone.
* Dead-lock the front security door.
* Don’t leave notes on the door telling everyone when you will be home.
* Dont leave a spare key out