We are seeking electronic security systems technicians to join our team as we grow our business. Both those with extensive experience and recently qualified technicians are encouraged to apply.
Positions are available in CENTRAL QUEENSLAND.
The people we are looking for are team players, prepared to put the effort into achieving the best outcome for our business, our clients, and our staff. A positive attitude and self-motivation is essential, as is integrity and pride in your professional endeavours. You will have an appropriate level of technical security product knowledge for this role.
The remuneration package will be negotiable in line with proven skills and experience.
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Installation and troubleshooting experience gained from your time in the technical security industry or a technically aligned trade (such as electrical or fire).
- Extensive experience with:
- Alarm Installation and Servicing,
- Access Control (Cardax and Tecom),
- Video Management Systems,
- Automated gates and barriers.
- General computing / networking / IP based knowledge is advantageous.
- Must have a cabling and security license
- Must be prepared to undergo a Criminal History Check
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and work unsupervised
- Prepared to comply with Company's training policies
- Manual driver’s license
- Travel to remote locations on project based excursions will be a requirement of the position.
The Ruswin Group is committed to the continued development of their staff and is an equal opportunity employer. We also consider age and experience as a valuable asset.
To find out more about this opportunity and to apply just fill in the online application below, and upload you resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check, pre-employment drug, and alcohol test and have the ability to obtain a Security Provider Licence.